Safari Exotic African Serval Cats

USDA License Permit

Under the Animal Welfare Act (AWA), USDA requires individuals who breed certain animals for commercial sale, use them in research, transport them commercially, or exhibit them to the public to be licensed or registered with us. Additionally, these individuals are required to meet the minimum standards of animal care and treatment established by our Agency. Among other things, they must provide their animals with veterinary care, a balanced diet, clean and structurally sound housing, and protection from extremes of weather and temperature.

If you are keeping an exotic animal as a pet, you would not need to be licensed or registered with us under the AWA. However, if the supplier of the exotic pet is based in the United States, that dealer or breeder should be licensed under the AWA. The commercial transport of such animals is also regulated and the importation of an exotic animal may also be regulated by USDA.

If you were to engage in any of the regulated activities listed above, you would need to be licensed or registered with USDA and comply with the AWA regulations and standards. If you would like to engage in these regulated activities and would like to request a licensing packet, please contact the appropriate regional office of USDA’s Animal Care (AC) program. To determine which regional office to contact, please use the online map.

The address for the Eastern Regional office is AC, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), USDA, Suite 200, Main Campus Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina 27606. The telephone number is 919-855-7100, and the e-mail address is

The address for the Western Regional office is AC, APHIS, USDA, Mailstop 3W11, Building B, 2150 Centre Avenue, Fort Collins, Colorado 80526. The telephone number is 970-494-7478, and the e-mail address is

It is also important to note that states and localities are empowered to create and enforce their own regulations pertaining to animal ownership and welfare. In fact, some zoning laws may prohibit the ownership of certain exotic animals. USDA does not create or enforce those laws so we encourage you to directly contact state officials to learn what may apply in your specific situation. You can find links to state and local government contact information at the Federal Government’s official Web portal,

We also encourage you to contact local humane officials and/or national humane organizations for guidance regarding the appropriate care and handling of exotic animals. In particular, please keep in mind that many people lack the specialized equipment and expertise to provide properly for the containment, medical care, husbandry, and nutrition of a wild or exotic pet. Moreover, if you plan to keep an exotic pet, you will need a veterinarian who has experience with exotic animals.


Savannah Cat Price

Serval & Savannah Cat Price

We change prices and offer discounts from time to time.

  1. Savannahs = $4,500.00 USD to $6,50000 USD
  2. Servals  = $2,000.00 USD to $3000 USD

Shipping & Delivery/ Home Delivery

  • US & Canada = $300.00 USD – $700.00 USD
  • International = $900.00 USD – $1,500.00 USD
  • Including license permit, insurance and flight fee.
  • We provide free transportation based on your location discount offers.

Questions & Answers (FAQ)

No, they’re not. Servals and Savannahs who are raised in domestic environments can only show aggression when hunting for prey such as rats and rodents, its in a Serval breeds nature to be hyper active.

No, but a Serval or Savannah raised in the WILD can.

Go to our list of available cats and place an order. List 

Oh yes, very much. They love to be touched and pampered most of the times.

The Serval and Savannah cat can be illegal in some places because it is a wild cat hybrid. There is wild blood in this cat breed. … Some US states consider wild cat hybrids to be similar to the wild cat themselves and all states have laws governing the possession of exotic wild cat species. However, the USDA permit allows you to own one in any Country or State. For more info on USDA License Click here>

For Servals:

  • USDA Permit
  • Health Certificate

Savannahs & Other Exotics:

  • USDA Permit (optional in certain areas)
  • Health Certificate
  • TICA (optional in certain areas)

Licensing involves a yearly fee; registration is free. The owner, operator, or manager has responsibility for knowing about licensing or registration requirements. addition to the annual license fee, an application fee of $10 must be paid with all new license applications. This is applicable only for areas who consider Servals or Savannahs illegal.

No, you don’t need a USDA permit to own one, but you need a USDA permit to breed or ship one. Which is why we provide this relevant piece of paperwork to all our buyers just to be on a safe side. We don’t charge, its free and come alongside with the kitten.


Upcoming Events

Our Response to COVID-19
The events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic continue to evolve rapidly. Caterpillar’s dedication and service to the safety, health and well-being of our team and the communities they serve remain strong.